There are many ways you can help support the work of the Farm to School to Work Hub!
The more people we have volunteering, the more students can participate at a deeper level. Volunteer any day of the week between 9:15 – 11:30 and 12:15 -3:00. Help in the kitchen, in the field and/or in the greenhouse. Or volunteer for special events like elementary school field trips to the Hub and community-wide events. Email Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on volunteering.
Your donations help us move forward with the good work of creating a learning environment for a wider range of students in a broader context. We need everything from fertilizer to a new well pump to funding for buses for field trips! You can donate online here with a credit card or PayPal. Be sure to designate your donation to “GET/Farm to School to Work Hub.”
You can also contribute to our constantly updated wishlist below.
- Sturdy, re-usable plastic containers like yogurt containers
- Fish emulsion, worm castings, kelp meal, blood meal, bone meal
- Garden clippers, snips, scissors
- Art supplies (paint, especially outdoor), paint brushes, cool paper, glue sticks
- Garden rockers/seats like this
- Nitrile gardening gloves of all sizes
- Loppers, pruners